Greetings from the Community Corner!
This is the Little spot where each week, I will highlight a thought or two about events and topics I hope you will find useful. I have just completed my first two weeks of work at SAAR as your new Community Affairs Director after having resigned my position on the Board of Directors. Since the adoption of the 2012 Strategic Plan, it has been increasingly clear to everyone there is a significant amount of very important work to accomplish. And while every key objective and outcome in the strategic plan is critical, Rebecca has asked that I focus my attention on supporting efforts to:
- Enhance member benefits (with the result being membership retention and growth)
- Raise the profile and collective impact SAAR's 7,500 members within our communities
- Increase public awareness and appreciation for the outstanding contributions SAAR members make to our unique quality of life
- Insure SAAR voices are heard as our communities wrestle with important issues that impact private property rights, real estate values and home ownership
- Bring SAAR members timely information on industry trends
- Engage in "consortium-building" activities with other important community groups, organizations and businesses.
I hope you will stop in and have a cup of coffee with me and share any thoughts and ideas about how, working together, we can build on the great reputation that has been established at SAAR. If you are unable to stop by, I know I will be seeing you soon as I will be keeping an aggressive schedule of visiting your meetings and events. If you'd like to schedule me for a visit with your team, just give me a buzz or contact me at John@SAARonline.com
Carefree/Cave Creek RMSThu, Jun 20, 2013Harrold's Corral
Scottsdale Luxury Home TourThu, Jun 20, 2013Gainey Ranch Golf Club, 7600 E Gainey Club Dr
RPR: Agent TrainingThu, Jun 20, 2013SAAR Education RoomRegister here: http://bit.ly/10Jkt91
RPR: Commercial TrainingThu, Jun 20, 2013SAAR Education RoomRegister here: http://bit.ly/11WuJgm
RPR: Broker ToolsThu, Jun 20, 2013SAAR Education RoomRegister here: http://bit.ly/15QbqM0